Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Looking for a faction

Started by Assaulted_Fish [2471758] on in Faction Recruitment.

0 replies · 7 views · thread synced · 12 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 1 / 1 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
1
Discussion span
→
People posting
1
Likes on archived posts
0
Authority score
14 / 100
Historical score
7 / 100
Story score
14 / 100
Engagement score
20 / 100
Assaulted_Fish [2471758]
I'm a fairly active member, usually a few times a day, if only to spend energy and nerve.

I'm looking for a training faction with bonuses for dex in particular. I'm sitting on just short of 900K in battle stats and I really need to know more about the nitty gritty of the game. If you are interested, dm :)