Has anyone heard of anyone buying 1,000,000 stocks of WSU for the extra 10% education time reduction. It just doesn't seem likely but I would love to hear any stories if you have them. Especially if you are willing to share what you or them were thinking when they were bought.
graveyard please
Started by ItsInvis [2771697] on in Questions & Answers.
About this thread
Posts archived: 14 / 14 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 14
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 13
- Likes on archived posts
- 35
- Authority score
- 45 / 100
- Historical score
- 20 / 100
- Story score
- 37 / 100
- Engagement score
- 62 / 100
Most-liked replies
I’ve completed every education in the game. I also had the stock. When I bought it, I thought to myself, heh, look at that big ol sexy stock right thur. so I went and did. Yes. I had me up in them big ol stock and reduce the time by 10% it did that it did boy. Crazy story. Went up and sold the bitch right back from where I got her once I dids all my education yes sir I did.
1m shares at WSU are worth ~$85m atm.
If you've got Education courses left, you should go and get the Bonus.
If you've got Education courses left, you should go and get the Bonus.
Up 22.7% for me. I bought it years ago, as education has a massive time lock, so investing merits/getting the stock is super critical to shrinking the time down. Plus by the time you finish the current tree, they'll have added more courses.
I think 95% of active players who don’t have education finished will own it
It takes 2422 days to finish all educations without any bonus. With Education Job, Merits and WSU, it can be reduced to 1569 days. A total reduction of 853 days or 2 years and 4 months. I'll recommend it to everyone who hasn't completed all education as it costs only 84m.
Oh man I was going to wait till the price went to at most $82 each but with those numbers like that my 55 awards in education reduction are starting to feel a bit light on the reduction.
Fifteen million in profit if I sold it today.
Nope never had it, though at some point i will once i have all the other stocks. So likely some time in 2030 to 2040.
nah i dont think anyone's heard of it. soz
Stocks 2.0 came out, and the faction stock block that we were passing around as people needed it was no longer able to be traded.
I looked at the stock market, thought "Yep, I still have lots of courses to learn, I'll buy it", so I did.
I still have it, along with my 10/10 education reduction merits.
I haven't changed job to a company that lets me reduce it even further though, as that would just be too much. I mean, has anyone heard of anyone working as a hairdresser or in the fitness centre who also bought this stock block and has the merits? Crazy. Just way out there.
I looked at the stock market, thought "Yep, I still have lots of courses to learn, I'll buy it", so I did.
I still have it, along with my 10/10 education reduction merits.
I haven't changed job to a company that lets me reduce it even further though, as that would just be too much. I mean, has anyone heard of anyone working as a hairdresser or in the fitness centre who also bought this stock block and has the merits? Crazy. Just way out there.
I bought it not for the chance of profit, but for the fact that 10% off four of five years of edu time is worth it alone. I still have it, but only have 3 edu courses left - and I'll hold onto it for the 150 perk merit. I already have the "own all stock blocks' merit. It's so cheap, compared to other stocks, certainly doesn't hurt to just hold onto.