Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

JACKPOTTTTT

Started by BecauseZoey [2628344] on in General Discussion.

63 replies · 4.29k views · thread synced · 5 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 64 / 64 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
64
Discussion span
→
Authority score
59 / 100
Historical score
26 / 100
Story score
65 / 100
Engagement score
81 / 100

People posting, likes and official posts are not counted for this thread yet: on threads longer than one page they come from a periodic pass over the archive, which has not covered it.

Most-liked replies

BecauseZoey [2628344]
00:46:42 - 10/10/22 You gambled $100,000 on the slot machine and won $4,323,856,618 with: Torn, Torn, Torn (Jackpot)
Whoop whoops I got it on a big one . After a really bad mental health day this was what I needed
Edit . I did this in 3342 spins having lost 2.9billion and won now 6.4bill In total
Bish [141605]
How many total spins have you done, BecauseZoey? Just want to know how comparatively shafted I should feel.
Nobody [237547]
You really think OP forgot to place the money in a safe spot before posting this thread? Regardless, the muggers got jackpot scripts running anyway...

Congrats OP
Amozz [1690018]
Less than 700 days old account winning… meanwhile me more than 3500 day’s without any significant wins from casino
oraN [1778676]
how dare a 600 day old win the jackpot by spinning the wheels when I a 3500 day old should have won without even entering the casino.