bump
39th Street Warriors! Recruiting NOW!
Started by DeathDiviner [1729232] on in Faction Recruitment.
Posts archived: 1,219 / 1,219 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
B!
Looking for faction. I'm a newbie level 5 active most days. Looking for guidance on attacking n mugging.
B!
B!
B!
I fully recommend joining BFW. Since joining BFW as a new and completely clueless player I have came on leaps and bounds in all aspects of this game. If you're after a close knit family community that have all the time in the world for you then this is the faction for you :D
This is so great to read…!! This is exactly what we’re trying to build here at BFW!
Easily second this. Wish I found a faction like this before I went afk for four years shortly after joining Torn. Never woulda left.
b
u
m
p
u
m
p
Amazing to hear!! So happy to be building such an awesome home here for people. RW this week. Let’s kick some ass!!
Couldn't agree more with all the above! ^^^
Great leadership, great company and just an all around great time.
Great leadership, great company and just an all around great time.
Bump
B!
Up up
B!
B!
B!
Ewww page 2, back to 1
up!