At level nine the player chad3 has gotten 30 NNB with under fifty days... less than 550 total crimes done. Yet I still have 20 NNB with over 1k crimes done... how the hell did this happen?!
30 NNB
Started by Datura [2777431] on in Questions & Answers.
About this thread
Posts archived: 18 / 18 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 18
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 11
- Likes on archived posts
- 18
- Authority score
- 60 / 100
- Historical score
- 21 / 100
- Story score
- 36 / 100
- Engagement score
- 63 / 100
Most-liked replies
- chad3 [2815920]
· 4 likes ·
I'm here to explain my case. I don't know how i got to 33 nerve. All I did was keep doing crimes. As I write this, my max nerve is for some reason at 22 now. I don't know what …
moved to questions & answers
try this:
Nerve Guide - https://www.torn.com/forums.php#/p=threads&f=61&t=16278674&b=0&a=0
try this:
Nerve Guide - https://www.torn.com/forums.php#/p=threads&f=61&t=16278674&b=0&a=0
Mentions: Crimes 1.0 Guide - Start to End
All crimes are not created equal. If chad3 has been doing crimes like Armed Robbery while you have been doing Steal Jacket then his CE will crime faster. If you're doing something like Steal Big Box of Chocolate, which includes a jail chance then you will very much lag behind. Getting jailed greatly impacts your CE.
Additionally he has consumed 161 more beers than you have which will allow for more crimes done in a shorter period of time.
Additionally he has consumed 161 more beers than you have which will allow for more crimes done in a shorter period of time.
In addition to the above, do you have a breakdown of both yours and his OC participation?
At what point is Armed Robbery more viable over Steal Jacket in term of gaining CE?
EDIT: I did nothing but steal jackets until I got to 25 NNB, and went straight to Warehouse Arsons after that. Seems to work fine for me.
EDIT: I did nothing but steal jackets until I got to 25 NNB, and went straight to Warehouse Arsons after that. Seems to work fine for me.
[image: i.ibb.co]
You did a lot more thefts!
Im guessing that Chad3 went for stealing jackets, did you by any chance steal lots of chocolate ?
stealing jackets is a safe crime (you don’t get hosped). Stealing chocolate puts you in jail which means losing nnb.
You did a lot more thefts!
Im guessing that Chad3 went for stealing jackets, did you by any chance steal lots of chocolate ?
stealing jackets is a safe crime (you don’t get hosped). Stealing chocolate puts you in jail which means losing nnb.
20 NNB is where it's recommended to do Robberies
I am very confused, I have done 2,268 offences and I am still at
20 nnb, it doesn't add up.
20 nnb, it doesn't add up.
Doing crimes that send you to jail reduce your crime experience. Following the safe crimes guide is the most efficient way to raise your NNB.
well you probably wen to jail alot, or you did low CE crimes. Also you don't have a lot of OCs either
[image: i.imgur.com][image: i.imgur.com]
I have been to jail 9 times only and I don't know if 10 oc is big difference, also I have 5 merits in crime experience almost from the start. And I am following the guides.
Still it doesn't add up.
I have been to jail 9 times only and I don't know if 10 oc is big difference, also I have 5 merits in crime experience almost from the start. And I am following the guides.
Still it doesn't add up.
Depends what the organised crimes are as they each give different rewards. Also the jailings are 20x a success... so if those were 9 attempts at a high level crime for example you will have lost hundreds of theft equivalents. It isn't a random process, there will be a logical reason.
My jails are from chocolate boxes in the begining of the game, literaly after 7 days i started safe crimes and went with the guides.
My first guess is that chad3 doesnt have "30 nnb under fifty days with less than 550 total crimes".
my second guess is that he has 15nnb and he is in a 10*pub that gives +15nb (or something like that).
I am at 20 nnb and as i am checking again the guides every one is saying for 2000-3000 crimes for 25-30nnb
From the famus guide.
My first guess is that chad3 doesnt have "30 nnb under fifty days with less than 550 total crimes".
I am at 20 nnb and as i am checking again the guides every one is saying for 2000-3000 crimes for 25-30nnb
From the famus guide.
Once you hit 20 NNB: Perform the 7 nerve crime - 'Thorough Robbery'.But i don't know maybe i'm majorly wrong and also doing something stupidly wrong.
Perform the 'Thorough Robbery' armed robbery crime. This gives great experience, and you jailed rarely, and you will probably get a number of unsuccessful attempts, where you hear police sirens and what not. You may have to do this crime over 1000 times to move to 25 NNB. Some people report that they have trouble with this crime immediately after they hit 20 NNB, so if you do, just go back to mugging the businessman for 50-100 and then try again.
Once you hit 25 NNB: Perform the 9 nerve crime - 'Stealth Virus' (see first sentence though)
If you have no merits in crime success %, continue doing the 7 nerve 'Thorough Robbery' for 200-300 more. You will need to get your CE up a little higher if you have no merits or specials in the faction to be successful with Stealth Virus.
If you have merits in crime success %, start doing the 9 nerve crime: 'Stealth Virus'. If you aren't in a faction with criminality branch upgrades to crime success % as well, stay with Armed Robbery for even longer, but you can see how you go and switch back if you get too many failures.
You need to buy a personal computer, and a stealth virus from the market before doing this crime. I would also highly recommend an ergonomic keyboard, because this crime has a massively high unsuccessful rate. You WILL fail this crime a HUGE amount of times. It's frustrating, but it gives excellent CE on success, so stick with it. You should get to 30 NNB by about 500 to 1000 successes.
You can, however, just keep doing jacket thefts all the way up to 25/30 nnb if you wish. It will help you get more merits (and thus ranks, too), and is only slightly slower in CE gain than moving onto the pickpocket and robbery crimes.
Yeh your first guess sounds true to me. I was working on the assumption that bit had been verified. Probs 30 nerve including bonuses rather than natural.
I'm here to explain my case. I don't know how i got to 33 nerve. All I did was keep doing crimes. As I write this, my max nerve is for some reason at 22 now. I don't know what happened, but it was great while it lasted.
Maybe it was a faction upgrade then the faction decided to assign the respect for it to something else
Faction perks and merit points both affect your max nerve bar. NNB stands for 'natural nerve bar' and reflects your raw nerve without any of these bonuses.
For example my nerve bar is currently 100. But the max NNB in the game is 60.
For example my nerve bar is currently 100. But the max NNB in the game is 60.
LOL this whole thread bc the dude didn't know what nnb means