So i kinda messed up a while ago and went full out defense instead of holding onto a second special gym but now ive hit my 1b defence target im not sure which to train now.
Defense 1,000,068,203
If you was in my position what would you do?
To unlock:
Total Rebound (spd) - Gain 986,938,422 speed.
Elites (dex) - Gain 999,930,900 dexterity.
Gym 3000 (str) - Gain 750,012,990 strength.
Balboas Gym (Def/Dex) - Gain no more than 236,958,950 strength and speed.
Frontline Fitness (Str/Spd) - Gain 799,559,101 strength and speed.
I would probably get your Str and Speed up. You can go balanced if you want, but I'd just try and follow Baldr's Ratio for defense at the point you're at.
^^^ What whackedMaki said.
Most factions have rotations on steadfast. Usually they don't have both offensive stats at the highest steadfast setting during the same month, mainly because its impossible. So I would say get your offensives up by following your factions steadfast.
I'd recommend you aim for
Hank's Ratio with defense as your high stat.
Mostly, that means you'll need to push Str and Speed to get the ratio right, and after you do, just adjust as needed to keep the ratio going.
Mentions:
Hank's Ratio / Baldr's Ratio
KARMA is the most important battle stat
Yeah was considering Str & Speed. Thank you
Yeah i'm gonna push my Str & Speed up abit and then follow hanks ratio or your one.
Thanks for the help.
Haha that's very true. You got any tips
I only say Baldr's ratio because from what I can tell your Dex is too high to realistically go Hank's. Either works though
Dex is my lowest stat which is at 250m
Thinking of focusing on my Str / Speed upto a decent amount then get dex up to the point i can start hanks or baldrs ratio
There's a free stat spy there. I can't find it, but it's there.
with the new gym gains set up, it probably makes a little more sense to go hanks ratio and spend as little e on dex as possible, at least until those stats are in se range. never wanna completely forget about a stat.
youre pretty close to having the hank ratio already anyways. ive got it and ive got 1b defense and 250m dex. (kinda)
Go with balanced battle stats.
If you can’t afford 2m for a stat spy Ill send you my stats, not that you can do much with it