Anybody know any good forums to read up on? Looking to find a way to get more energy and nerve mainly, also a way to make more money would be nice. New to the game so would be nice to see what the community is like. Thank you :)
New to game
Started by Nelly-Elephant [2827980] on in Questions & Answers.
About this thread
Posts archived: 19 / 19 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 19
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 13
- Likes on archived posts
- 57
- Posts by staff, officers and moderators
- 1
- Authority score
- 63 / 100
- Historical score
- 18 / 100
- Story score
- 39 / 100
- Engagement score
- 64 / 100
Most-liked replies
- Fordeaux [2199085]
· 7 likes ·
Hey there, welcome to Torn! There is a Tutorial and Guides section of the forum that has everything you need to help get better at Torn. It's a slow burn game that takes a while to get the hang of, … - Monday [2402913]
· 4 likes ·
The community here is garbage and full of fake people circle jerking each other. I hope you suffer. - HavokGDI [133687] Moderator
· 1 likes ·
Moved to QnA. I would start with this https://www.torn.com/forums.php#/p=threads&f=61&t=16034448&b=0&a=0
Hey there, welcome to Torn!
There is a Tutorial and Guides section of the forum that has everything you need to help get better at Torn. It's a slow burn game that takes a while to get the hang of, so good luck.
There is a Tutorial and Guides section of the forum that has everything you need to help get better at Torn. It's a slow burn game that takes a while to get the hang of, so good luck.
Welcome! This is the guide to read.
Speak to some Staff for Help (Helpers)
You're already in a faction, so that's good. Speak to them about good advice and work towards some small goals. Have fun!
Speak to some Staff for Help (Helpers)
You're already in a faction, so that's good. Speak to them about good advice and work towards some small goals. Have fun!
Mentions: Baldr's Basic Advice
The community here is garbage and full of fake people circle jerking each other. I hope you suffer.
damn bro.. who hurt u
Ignore him
Enjoy it, it takes a lot of time and effort to get anywhere and unless you are really lucky you will unlikely get to where you want to be. There are short cuts, but that will usually end up in fed jail or real life bankruptcy. Pick small targets to achieve and work towards them.
Ignore me all you want but Torn is rife with politics and people lurking around just to shit on you in the forums when you're down. I'm just willing to be open and honest about it.
You may be graced with finding a faction of kind people like yourself that you will bond with.
I would say I am a product of Torn's community but I really have just always been this way.
You may be graced with finding a faction of kind people like yourself that you will bond with.
I would say I am a product of Torn's community but I really have just always been this way.
If you're standing knee deep in shit yourself, maybe don't drag the people in immediately before showing where the knee high boots are.
Some positivity starts with yourself :)
Some positivity starts with yourself :)
No, absolutely not.
Being positive costs nothing and neither does being an asshole.
Being also positive takes more energy.
Its a shit show newbie.
Being positive costs nothing and neither does being an asshole.
Being also positive takes more energy.
Its a shit show newbie.
Moved to QnA.
I would start with this https://www.torn.com/forums.php#/p=threads&f=61&t=16034448&b=0&a=0
I would start with this https://www.torn.com/forums.php#/p=threads&f=61&t=16034448&b=0&a=0
Mentions: Baldr's Basic Advice
That's your opinion man, so fair enough. Everyone's entitled to one.
See, comments like these are exactly the kind of circle jerk bullshit I'm talking about.
BORING
BORING
Hope you have a good day bro. Go outside and try to relax a little.
Well at least the OP just saw what to expect from the community lmao...
I love how the only person being an asshole here is calling everyone else assholes xD
welcome to Torn OP, lotta good people around, just gotta tune out the vocal minority who hate everything for no reason. Looks like your question's been answered pretty well already so I'll just add that if you have any questions and can't find the answers my DMs are open, happy to help in any way needed
welcome to Torn OP, lotta good people around, just gotta tune out the vocal minority who hate everything for no reason. Looks like your question's been answered pretty well already so I'll just add that if you have any questions and can't find the answers my DMs are open, happy to help in any way needed
In a sense Monday's not wrong, some of the community is indeed garbage and he's just giving a demo of it
Being nice to someone is the easiest method of trolling I have ever done.
Everyone be overly nice to Monday.
Everyone be overly nice to Monday.