Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

[X] Temp retired

Started by 0xHemlock [2662912] on in Trading Post.

39 replies · 854 views · thread synced · 7 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 40 / 40 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
40
Discussion span
→
Authority score
22 / 100
Historical score
24 / 100
Story score
49 / 100
Engagement score
74 / 100

People posting, likes and official posts are not counted for this thread yet: on threads longer than one page they come from a periodic pass over the archive, which has not covered it.

0xHemlock [2662912]
So the title might be misleading, and I'm not buying a friend. Rather, I'm an avid friend and advocate for our plushie and flower running community. I am accepting trades for these items, and in return I am offering impressively competitive prices. Feel free to compare me to your current trader! Chances are, you'll make more money trading with me directly.

Here is a link to another thread I have for a Profit-Per-Minute calculator. This allows you to track the pricelist of multiple traders and determine who has the best deal. I challenge you to compare my prices to those of your current trader.
[image: i.imgur.com]

And here is a link to my pricelist, hosted on ArsonWarehouse
https://arsonwarehouse.com/prices/0xhemlock


As other traders also promise, trades with me are 100% secure. I never mug those I do business with and don't disclose who my customers are. If you post here saying "hey, fast service and great prices. R+!" I'll advise you to only do so after you've hidden your money so no one tries to snipe you. I'm here to support the plushie running community, not cripple it.

Feel free to reach out with any questions! If I'm not online but showing at least "idle", set a trade and I'll see the notification. I'm looking forward to doing business with you!

EDIT: Halting trades at the moment. IRL has some promising new opportunities for me that take away from my ability to trade plushies at the moment. Will update my pricelist with other items that I'll still buy.

Mentions: [Spreadsheet] - Profit-Per-Minute calculator 2.0

B3TA [2770593]
Where do I start..... 10/10 Very easy to work with, Best prices in the game in my opinion. Quick Response, Defintley will be back for future business.. Thanks again.
Ice [2641154]
Amazing trader, best prices, always mug free- been trading with him for a while now and never any problems :)