Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Chocolate bug?

Started by TeamKcBro5 [2812915] on in Bugs & Issues.

2 replies · 49 views · thread synced · 4 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 3 / 3 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
3
Discussion span
→
People posting
3
Likes on archived posts
1
Posts by staff, officers and moderators
1
Authority score
55 / 100
Historical score
26 / 100
Story score
31 / 100
Engagement score
37 / 100
TeamKcBro5 [2812915]
I was setting up for a choco jump and was eating around 40 big box of chocolates when I noticed my happy only ended up being around 5200 after eating them all. To say I’m on a private island it should of been higher, I then went to max with just box of chocolates for my consumables booster and it still didn’t go up by much. I know it’s small but could there be a slight bug In consumables when eating a lot at once too quickly?
CloudJumper [1636201]Staff
Happiness above max resets to its max value at every xx:00, xx:15, xx:30 and xx:45 mark. You took a portion of your candies before the xx:00 mark and lost the happiness at the reset point. Next time around, ensure that you start the whole process right after the 15 mins tick so that you get full 15 mins to setup and train.

[image: i.imgur.com]

Closing the report. Thanks..!!