Looks like a junior dev fkd up
Display Issue
Started by HemiSphere [2759257] on in Bugs & Issues.
Posts archived: 62 / 62 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
+1
A junior dev should never be able to push to prod tbh if something like this happens its a seniors fault for not having better systems in place
I truly do not understand how you wouldn't notice this in testing
I truly do not understand how you wouldn't notice this in testing
Same here. Chrome user on a Mac.
Relax it's just UI 2.0
oh good its not just me
Same, on Windows (Edge and Chrome) and Android (Chrome).
Someone broke the layout ;)
Someone broke the layout ;)
Same here - I disabled all scripts / add-ons, same issue.
Mobile app is fine - just on browser (chrome)
Mobile app is fine - just on browser (chrome)
same
same
Same here, browser is Chrome (on PC)
It's hiding!
Several in my faction as well, multiple browser types.
mine as well
Same issue. I'm still clicking a link and waiting for the page to 'load' lol
Firefox 104.0.2
Firefox 104.0.2
Same issue, using Chrome Version 106
Same issue on Firefox windows 11
I suppose it would help to say that I'm on safari on a MacBook, although it appears to be all PCs. Checked safari on mobile and it's working fine though.
same. browser is Firefox 91.13.0esr
Was waiting for 5 mins for the page to load to realise it had loaded and was just way down the page