Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Display Issue

Started by HemiSphere [2759257] on in Bugs & Issues.

61 replies · 691 views · thread synced · 7 days ago · View on torn.com

Posts archived: 62 / 62 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Varides [2176530]
Are you using the browser on mobile? or the actual App? I have TornPDA and it loads just fine. Also checked the App itself and I have no issues there either.

Android
Syncopate [2562293] Wiki Contributor
Newsticker: "If you're on desktop view - please scroll down to see the page :-) This is being resolved shortly, thanks!" lol
CloudJumper [1636201]Staff
Should be fixed now. Please hard refresh if you are still seeing broken layout.

Thanks!
d00die2 [2655633]
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEE STILL BROKEN. Didn't help i was clicking in the settings when this happened.. thought I misclicked something. Been looking for 25 minutes