Posts archived: 40 / 40 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
CloudJumper [1636201]Staff
· #21
Should be fixed now. Please hard refresh if you are still seeing broken layout.
Thanks!
Its fixed. Ctrl+shift+R on Firefox and Ctrl+F5 on Chrome to empty cache and reload.
fixed, thanks
Ohadik [424017] Wiki Contributor
· #24
Voted down to get your attention... UPDATE YOUR BROWSER!
Same here o_O
What do you mean? I like using Internet Explorer 6.
worked fine yesterday but it is broken again now
please reopen the bug report
[image: i.imgur.com]
It's broken on mobile too now.
It's so broken that I can't create a new thread.
[image: i.imgur.com][image: i.imgur.com]
Its back.
Looks like it’s broken again
[image: cdn.discordapp.com]
Gas [2375993]
· #31 · edited
.
I’m having this issue on mobile as well
The issue is back
goddam it :V
Guess who's back, back again, CSS's back, tell ya devs.
clear cache and it will be back to normal
Still broken for me
The arrow to get back to the top of the page is missing for me since this issue started.
As someone who occasionally has to smash my head against CSS issues, I can confidently say that this gif is very accurate.