For third time in a row, we enlisted for Ranked wars, but we got rejected.It says we do not meet requeriments but we do, we have 12 members, and at least 10 were online the last 24 hours (actually, all were) We're small, like 10k respect, and have some new people too. Any ideas? We don't know why we keep being rejected, so we can't work on it.
Either, there are no suitable opponents in your rank/size/recently fought range that are enlisted, OR your roster strength has recently significantly dropped - there was a change recently that blocked enlisting if a faction lost a significant amount of its strength in a short stretch of time
I’m a mechanic, and there’s nothing more annoying than combing through Google for cases of very obscure noise on a specific model and finding one, only for the OP to say a week later ‘figured it out, thanks’
For that reason, despite not being in your position and likely never being there, I beg you to tell us what the problem was
One of our members was near the 24hs last action, the only error message I had was "The faction has been unenlisted from ranked warring as it does not meet the minimum member requirements" So we checked all members and got that, seems like you can enlist anyway, but when the matchmaking runs, checks again, I don't know.
That's all, thanks to those who tryed to help and also to those who came to laugh, questions and answer was problably a better idea for support since submit a ticket it's not an option (or it is, and again, I dont kow.)
You need 10 recently active members to enlist. But if you lose that after being enlisted (someone was active in last 24hrs but now drops out) you'll unenlist. Then you check and they're all active again so doesn't seem right. But that's what's happened, just enlist again before the cut off