Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Combat Training

Started by PimpinPigeon [2599991] on in Questions & Answers.

7 replies · 223 views · thread synced · 5 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 8 / 8 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
8
Discussion span
→
People posting
6
Likes on archived posts
6
Authority score
44 / 100
Historical score
16 / 100
Story score
30 / 100
Engagement score
52 / 100
PimpinPigeon [2599991]
So I’ve finally completed it, when you again exp on the weapon you chosen would the exp carry over if I were to buy the same weapon again but maybe slightly better damage or a RW version of the weapon.
byrod [1132772]
Applies for weapons with specials as well.

Like: I maxed my Exp on an ordinary Benelli M1, the same % is applied to the same weapon with specials from caches.