Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Can Elimination show the net tickets everyone got?

Started by lighterbooks [1515250] on in Suggestions.

27 replies · 788 views · thread synced · 4 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 28 / 28 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
28
Discussion span
→
Authority score
30 / 100
Historical score
25 / 100
Story score
51 / 100
Engagement score
70 / 100

People posting, likes and official posts are not counted for this thread yet: on threads longer than one page they come from a periodic pass over the archive, which has not covered it.

Most-liked replies

lighterbooks [1515250]
(1) Can the Elimination show the net tickets every member got?

(2) Can we make a bet on who will be the 1st place of the Elimination
and whoever guesses right will have the money?

Or can we guess who the top 3 will be in the Elimination, and whoever guesses right will have the money?

======== The following are not important ========

I asked a few years ago whether the Elimination could show/reveal the net tickets every member got?
I ask again this year (2022).
Some team(Firestarters, the 9th place out of 12 teams) members asked the following questions:

sTrOb: how can i see my own wins/losses? 16:51:58 11/09/22
mahadi: how do I see my elim stats including loss 06:01:53 - 12/09/22 TCT
Toshredsyousay: Where can you see your net score?
Last message: 15:11:53 - 12/09/22 TCT
MOUNT: where can I see how many tickets ive lost?
MOUNT: i know how many attacks ive done
Last message: 13:04:13 - 13/09/22 TCT
Abitch: How do you check your net tickets? 01:22:26 15/09/22

(me: 87% for achieving 253 attacks) (87% is the 67th place out of 567 Firestarters members. Why is it not 88% ?)
(Firestarters had 567 members finally ,and 567 members were the 2nd largest number of members.)
I got 253 tickets. I lost 31 tickets. I got 222 net tickets this year (2022).
567*222+1000=126,874 tickets (50 me will get 12,100 tickets, right?)

[A faction member (NurseE***) deliberately initiated the faction's crime to put me in jail during Elimination, otherwise the net tickets (which I got) will be better.]

If you attacked me and lost me a ticket during Elimination and your attack log is not in the following 31 logs,
please post a reply which writes (such as) "You are a liar" and post your attack log.

1. Andrew_616 attacked and hospitalized you [view] 14:03:51 10/09/22
2. CJDavies attacked you [view] 14:26:39 10/09/22
3. mirth attacked you [view] 22:01:43 10/09/22
4. nonama mugged you and stole $320,084 [view] 01:58:39 11/09/22
5. nonama attacked you [view] 04:44:15 11/09/22
6. Anomalousman mugged you and stole $215,794 [view] 12:19:40 11/09/22
7. Gobben attacked you [view] 15:53:46 11/09/22
10. Jaiden mugged you and stole $351,508 [view] 04:47:37 12/09/22
11. This_Name_Sucks attacked and hospitalized you [view] 13:10:28 12/09/22
12. Swaggie attacked you [view] 13:39:02 12/09/22
13. JonnieSnow attacked and hospitalized you [view] 13:55:55 12/09/22
14. Super_Freak attacked and hospitalized you [view] 03:33:10 13/09/22
15. ahhua mugged you and stole $99,489 [view] 11:46:58 13/09/22
16. BaronVonMarlon mugged you and stole $4,053 [view] 12:21:04 13/09/22
17. Berok attacked and hospitalized you [view] 23:45:55 13/09/22
18. ceejay1 attacked you [view] 00:13:02 14/09/22
19. fire-fist_ace attacked you [view] 08:17:52 14/09/22
20. Magfloat attacked and hospitalized you [view] 08:39:03 14/09/22
21. gutsy attacked and hospitalized you [view] 16:42:49 14/09/22
22. dalai_lama attacked and hospitalized you [view] 18:50:49 14/09/22
23. McLaurens attacked you [view] 19:12:45 14/09/22
24. Wadertx attacked and hospitalized you [view] 01:46:03 15/09/22
25. Metzo and Armag3ddoN attacked and hospitalized you [view] 14:12:52 15/09/22
26. ScrubMD mugged you and stole $229,479 [view] 15:18:56 15/09/22
27. Poleslider mugged you and stole $84,487 [view] 03:13:37 16/09/22
28. Slothex and LiosKlien attacked you [view] 03:27:07 16/09/22
29. Stretch attacked you [view] 03:49:58 16/09/22
30. marius13 attacked you [view] 04:09:56 16/09/22
31. CRAZYYYY attacked and hospitalized you [view] 04:20:48 16/09/22

The RAIN MEN has 3 lives and wins finally in 2022. The RAIN MEN has the most team members (590 members).
selfabuse [1566046]
(Not important ->) Is this suggestion good?

No.

You're really saying that your faction OC managers are triggering OCs with the intention of screwing you over during Elims? How does that benefit the faction, or the OC manager at all.

I know your faction leaders IRL (for literally +20 years), as well as this person that you're accusing of initiating an OC (the actual godmother of my children) to.. what.. punish you? Are you bonkers man? Get a grip.
lighterbooks [1515250]
1. This is our faction's own business, isn't it weird/strange to write it here?
CarlosTheDwarf seems to (semi-forced) want me to reply.
2.When I was doing a series of attacks for my Elimination team,
after my 2nd attack of [a series of my attacks] was over,
NurseE*** (intentionally/deliberately) immediately put me in jail.
NurseE*** (deliberately) interrupted (my chain of attacks) / (a series of my attacks).
When I said on the faction chat channel that I was in jail, NurseE*** didn't speak at all.
When I mentioned on the faction channel that NurseE*** put me in jail, NurseE*** started to spoke several words on the faction channel.
(I'm too weak, I can't stand NurseE*** putting me in jail on purpose during the Elimination.)
If NurseE*** had not deliberately put me in jail during Elimination attacks, the net tickets (which I got) would have be better.
(At that time) I said on the faction channel that "I just/only ask NurseE*** to do the same thing to other faction members, see what happens to NurseE*** ?"
E_Murda [498834]
1. you posted the faction business here the fuq you talkin bout?? lol
2. you asked in faction chat for someone to start your oc, nureselle started it on your request and it failed, she had nothing to do with the outcome of it passing or failing.
3. stop lighting books on fire and read one.
4. fuq outta here with this bullshit.
VYNICAL [2448434]
A player can deliberately mess with OC success chance to intentionally jail a factionmate during Elim? Beside the fact that there's no possible way your faction member can influence the OC success chance so you getting jailed was based on RNG, what would they get from doing so?

Throughout my life I've never seen such perfect mix between delusion and stupidity within one single conspiracy theory.

You're basically blaming your mediocre contribution to your elim team on the fact that you got jailed midway from OC. It's like blaming your parents for making you drink water before taking a test so you ended up pissing yourself mid-test.
lighterbooks [1515250]
1.You are lying publicly. "I did not ask in faction chat for someone to start my oc."
2.Also, here is not the place where our faction members quarrel.
Cartis [1868288]
On a more serious note: How is this you're even an issue? You got jailed and busted within what, 2 mins tops?
I got hosped from a PA. That's a bazillion hours. Did I throw a hissy fit? Yes, but thats cuz I wanted to initiate my own och and i lost out on pocket change. The fact that the person who initiated joked that they failed it on purpose (not possible btw, you dum dum) due to elim didnt bother me at all.

While whining I also held my head up, sorted a revive and went about my Elim business like any sane person would. Try that next time, eh?
E_Murda [498834]
1. I was in faction chat when you asked for it to be set off. then when it failed you cried about it in there that nurseelle made it fail, you were told then that they have no influence on the outcome.
2. Then stfu about faction shit then, you brought it up here. [(important---->) please dont call me a liar about this as well, if you do then please edit your original post first.]
VaguelyCanadian [2678408]
all I'm sayin is I OD'd twice during elims, including one on warmup day while still on half a stack, and I did quite alright even without stats worth bragging about. One jailing isn't going to meaningfully impact your score unless you log out in a huff of rage, get busted immediately because no one spends long in jail, and get farmed while offline. If this happened I hate to say it but it's on you, don't log out or something. Also LBCs cost like half a mil
lighterbooks [1515250]
1. You are still lying. "I did not ask for it to be set off."
Before being put in jail, I was so busy with my consecutive/continuous attacks that I did not care about OC at all.
2. Also, here is not the place where our faction members quarrel.
lighterbooks [1515250]
1. You are still lying. "I did not ask for it to be set off."
Before being put in jail, I was so busy with my consecutive/continuous attacks that I did not care about OC at all.
2. Also, here is not the place where our faction members quarrel.
Cartis [1868288]
So, why'd you start a thread IN PUBLIC that you know full well could end in drama between members? The logic seem a bit skewed here.
NurseElle [2208179]
I'd like to clear my name in this public slander and show what was said. With the initial exchange being so bizarre, I saved screenshots of it.

Please note, BluShadow came online later and clarified that their comment was sarcastic.

[image: i.imgur.com]

Lighterbooks, you are welcome for the bust... again. SMH.