Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Closed

Started by Securop [2247082] Officer on in Attacking.

1 replies · 19 views · thread synced · 9 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 2 / 2 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
2
Discussion span
→
People posting
2
Likes on archived posts
1
Posts by staff, officers and moderators
1
Authority score
65 / 100
Historical score
32 / 100
Story score
28 / 100
Engagement score
30 / 100
Securop [2247082] Officer Officer
*edit: closed. Not buying anymore

Good day,

I’m looking to buy losses for 330k a loss. You get your OWN supplies. PM me to check if I am still buying.

I pay:
  • 330.000 per loss. Minimum has to be the 5 hits.
Sincerely,

Securop

If you think I didn't paid you, please get in contact with me and we can check the logs and work it out. I will always pay for the losses we have agreed upon and a payment is rightfully yours.