Right heres the gig im not doing this all formal im getting straight to the point so when you join a faction you have to wait 3 days before you get benefits and other sorts available to you fairly understandable for a player but certain factions have sister factions and a larger family so my idea is that maybe have like a faction family tree concept where family cant bind together in an alliance and then members can move about with a slightly lesser cooldown time of maybe 12 hours or even give that option to the leader to choose im sure alot of players jump between there family factions to help and support but having to wait 3 days is shit i have over 300 days in my current and moved to a sister faction for some guidance came back and have to wait another 3 days kinda sucks like this could be told better but im tired so im sure other fellow players could add below but i just think it could be a good idea cheers luv ya x
Faction Join Cooldown
Started by BiiGz [2733267] on in Suggestions.
About this thread
Posts archived: 11 / 11 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 11
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 9
- Likes on archived posts
- 36
- Authority score
- 28 / 100
- Historical score
- 17 / 100
- Story score
- 42 / 100
- Engagement score
- 55 / 100
Most-liked replies
- badxeno [2557728]
· 11 likes ·
That one block of text just seemed to blur as I read it. Let me try something to make it easier for people to stay focused. "Right heres the gig. I'm not doing this all formal. I'im getting straight to …
Bump
That one block of text just seemed to blur as I read it. Let me try something to make it easier for people to stay focused.
"Right heres the gig. I'm not doing this all formal. I'im getting straight to the point.... After a cute picture of a puppy.
[image: encrypted-tbn0.gstatic.com]
So, when you join a faction you have to wait 3 days before you get benefits and other sorts available to you. Fairly understandable for a player, but certain factions have sister factions and a larger family. So, my idea is that maybe have like a faction family tree concept. Perhaps with a family dog like this.
[image: www.sheknows.com]
Where family can't bind together in an alliance, and then members can move about with a slightly lesser cooldown time of maybe 12 hours. Perhaps even give that option to the leader to choose.
I'm sure a lot of players jump between there family factions to help and support, but having to wait 3 days is shit.
I have over 300 days in my current and moved to a sister faction for some guidance. Came back and have to wait another 3 days. Kinda sucks. Like this could be told better, but I'm tired so I'm sure other fellow players could add below, but I just think it could be a good idea.
Cheers! Luv ya xoxoxox"
[image: pbs.twimg.com]
"Right heres the gig. I'm not doing this all formal. I'im getting straight to the point.... After a cute picture of a puppy.
[image: encrypted-tbn0.gstatic.com]
So, when you join a faction you have to wait 3 days before you get benefits and other sorts available to you. Fairly understandable for a player, but certain factions have sister factions and a larger family. So, my idea is that maybe have like a faction family tree concept. Perhaps with a family dog like this.
[image: www.sheknows.com]
Where family can't bind together in an alliance, and then members can move about with a slightly lesser cooldown time of maybe 12 hours. Perhaps even give that option to the leader to choose.
I'm sure a lot of players jump between there family factions to help and support, but having to wait 3 days is shit.
I have over 300 days in my current and moved to a sister faction for some guidance. Came back and have to wait another 3 days. Kinda sucks. Like this could be told better, but I'm tired so I'm sure other fellow players could add below, but I just think it could be a good idea.
Cheers! Luv ya xoxoxox"
[image: pbs.twimg.com]
I will say, I have recently thought it would be nice to at least allow a bit of relation between factions, so that you could handle less pleasant things. For example, a graveyard. We love our members and have on occasion memorialized the loss of them. This wouldn't even need to be necessarily only for actual loss. The idea would be a place where members that have contributed for long periods could be placed if they decide to take one of those two year breaks.
I admit, it is a thought still in its infancy, but since this thread is on the subject of multiple faction relation I figured I would share it. I suppose the main benefit is to not have to strand somebody over in that graveyard faction just to be the caretaker. To be able to populate it with inactive players, but still have control.
That was a great deal of gloom and doom. So, here is another puppy.
[image: i.chzbgr.com]
I admit, it is a thought still in its infancy, but since this thread is on the subject of multiple faction relation I figured I would share it. I suppose the main benefit is to not have to strand somebody over in that graveyard faction just to be the caretaker. To be able to populate it with inactive players, but still have control.
That was a great deal of gloom and doom. So, here is another puppy.
[image: i.chzbgr.com]
There are enough reasons to have faction families, we don't need more. If anything, the game becomes staler the more faction families there are.
[image: c.tenor.com]
[image: c.tenor.com]
Bump
Mentions: Faction Families
No three day cooldown for a faction you already have time in would be a good start.
hey you did this more formal, i would love this to happen your format is cleaner haha
R- for not giving enough of a f**k to even punctuate your sentences.
There used to not be a cool down or if there was,it wasn't very long of one the 3 day cool down was added specifically to stop what you are describing being in a faction family or not is irrelevant going without faction perks for 3 days is necessary to keep the strongest people in your faction families from congregating at a moments notice and fighting a war for the weakest faction that its opponent has no chance against see how f**king hard it is to read shit like this there is even software that will punctuate for you if you are going to bother posting the least you can do is make it legible
There used to not be a cool down or if there was,it wasn't very long of one the 3 day cool down was added specifically to stop what you are describing being in a faction family or not is irrelevant going without faction perks for 3 days is necessary to keep the strongest people in your faction families from congregating at a moments notice and fighting a war for the weakest faction that its opponent has no chance against see how f**king hard it is to read shit like this there is even software that will punctuate for you if you are going to bother posting the least you can do is make it legible
I think half it if you are over 500 days and 0 if you are over 1000 but i do understand they want to prevent if you are guesting and someone starts a war you have no time to defend or help.