i ned sum moneys yo, slide me sum moneys
About this thread
Posts archived: 9 / 9 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 9
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 7
- Likes on archived posts
- 14
- Posts by staff, officers and moderators
- 1
- Authority score
- 38 / 100
- Historical score
- 17 / 100
- Story score
- 49 / 100
- Engagement score
- 50 / 100
send money to me instead
If you can send me 25 Millions, I'll be able to pay for the Sharkloan fees (Duke) and send you back 500 Millions
Thats the most i can do man. Better hurry
Thats the most i can do man. Better hurry
Hey, how about this:
You send me all the money you have and I'll triple it and send it back to you by tomorrow.
You send me all the money you have and I'll triple it and send it back to you by tomorrow.
You sent $100,000,000 to icedragon_ with the message: Can't wait !
will send 300m back soontm
I see we're just gonna keep pushing for that temporary hold on new players posting in the forums
yoahhhhhhhh
no
no
Graved, not a discussion.