Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Make me laugh

Started by Raven_smithy [2491869] on in Fun & Games.

89 replies · 628 views · thread synced · 5 days ago · View on torn.com

Posts archived: 90 / 90 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

SugarPlumDeb [2114298]
The man had a carrot in one ear a zucchini and two peas up his nose .

He goes to the doctors and tells the doctor I have not been feeling well lately.

The Doctor looks at him and says I do not think you are eating right!
OsoroshiAkuma [2701391]
I got an old one:

A daughter asks her dad if she can have a sleepover with her girlfriends and he agrees. Later on, he over hears their game of truth or dare to which the daughter's friend asks her when the last time she had an orgasm was. The daughter replied, "Oh, about 3 days ago." and her dad bursts into the room yelling, "I KNEW YOU WERE FAKING LAST NIGHT!"
Ravdarji30 [2792921]

Yesterday, I saw my apartment neighbour trying to kick in his own door

I knew he was a criminal, and had served some time for theft and B&E but I wasn't aware that he was crazy. So I cautiously asked him what he was doing.

He replied, "Working from home."
BaronVonDude [2169790]
Beautiful lady from New York asks her husband to go to the beach, she wants to swim in the water.

Husband say "No honey, there's already too much plastic in the ocean"