Is there some kind of update period for some merits? For example, I just bought the last heavyweight gym which should come with the "Own all heavyweight gym memberships." However, I purchased the gym and no merit?
Merit payouts
Started by Fahquetu [2620969] on in Questions & Answers.
About this thread
Posts archived: 3 / 3 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 3
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 2
- Likes on archived posts
- 0
- Authority score
- 42 / 100
- Historical score
- 15 / 100
- Story score
- 22 / 100
- Engagement score
- 41 / 100
Did you check your awards page? Latest awards or gym. It might be there if ya missed the notification.
Disregard, I somehow managed to skip 2 heavyweight gyms, not one...