Infinite Ends 1 YEAR ANNIVERSARY is coming up on Nov. 6!!!
Can you believe it's been a whole year and this game is still breathing excitement??? [image: snipboard.io]
We had run 8 games in total already this past year... that's 56 rounds 91 pages 64 days worth of game time, and much more behind the scenes from me. [image: snipboard.io]
To celebrate me this happy occasion, I'll do a giveaway raffle. Entries will end the moment it hits 1-year-anniversary.
Prizes: TBD. Will love donations to add to the pool so we can make the prizes even bigger. Right now thinking of 5 winners to divide up a 25m prize pool out of my pocket. They will be randomly divided up into mystery parcels and it's a lottery for each parcel.
How to enter the giveaway: - Comment post about what you like about the game / favorite story, elimination and other moments / what you'd like to see in future game mechanisms and stories / praise me. And don't forget to give the thread a like. - OG and Newbies of this game thread are all welcome to join the raffle. - 1 comment = 1 entry. You may only enter once per day.
I like to see more fantasy stories like becoming mage/warrior and killing/taming a beast/dragon/monster or more thrilling/horror stories in the future.
ScocoS I like how you have created such a fun thread for players including myself to play. I don’t think there’s anything wrong with them, they’re so good. And I just want to say thank you, keep up the good work.
the games have been well written and engaging. I like the addition of secret endings & having a chance with multiple combinations of 'starter choices' as in the most recent iteration keep it up! :)
Wow, 8 games and 8 times the hacker and seductress has been picked on the first phase.
I feel like the hacker and seductress are both part of the game now. Would like to see them make an appearance in a future game, if not as a playable character at least an an npc. Gone but never forgotten.
Missed the last story so I'm keen to join the next! It's totally like Chi said in how it's a more interactive choose-your-own-adventure. So much nostalgia. Thank you for taking the time to write the stories.
I've only participated in the latest story, but seems like a good time for me! To be honest, I care more about the roleplay than the prizes, so this was a nice surprise.