Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Newbie Trader

Started by False0 [2811540] on in Trading Post.

0 replies · 15 views · thread synced · 4 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 1 / 1 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
1
Discussion span
→
People posting
1
Likes on archived posts
0
Authority score
15 / 100
Historical score
8 / 100
Story score
15 / 100
Engagement score
23 / 100
False0 [2811540]
It's just another attempt of the newbie. I don't know whether I will do well or not.
Usually online from 2 a.m. to 6 p.m.(GMT)
if you want to sell some items,you can trade directly and write the total price in the trade description.
And if you really want somethings,you can also tell me your price,I will try my best to get it for you.

Price list (Subject to change)
Total price can be calculated automatically by the Excel.
If you feel too troublesome, you can also trade directly to me,I'll calculate the price.

Trade Now