1) I think it will also be fair for someone being attacked to be able to escape because if we being practical wouldn't you run away if someone is attacking and why should my flight be put on hold or delaid because someone decided to waste their energy attacking or mugging me.
2)I think I should have the right to tell my pilot what to do because right now it like we all traveling using the same aircraft and doesn't matter whether you using a private or public plane. I mean we should be able to go to different destinations without returning to torn city, you van implement a way for each of us to see how much gas we still and which destination will you be able to reach before you have to fill up again and that increase the likely of more players being mugged because they are waiting for thier plane to fill up.
3) Adding a way to buy different types of private plane to decrease the amount of time it takes to reach your destination.
4) We need to have mining activity on some countries that are already known to have mines and maybe add rare materials so that you have like a store to customize unique weapon and their fire power and accuracy should be based on the type of material used.
5)adding online gambling or casinos while flying. You can set aside some money or maybe transfer it into your online account before yur flight and you only able to use it while flying. Upon returning to torn city all your winning or loses are then sent back to your wallet.
6)Adding a stock market for player ran companies, if a director wishes to rise more money then they should be able to by selling some of their share and if a new shareholder happens to buy more shares and end up becoming a major shareholder they should be able to hostel take over that company.
I am sure with most of what I have written new merit points and achievement could be added.
2)I think I should have the right to tell my pilot what to do because right now it like we all traveling using the same aircraft and doesn't matter whether you using a private or public plane. I mean we should be able to go to different destinations without returning to torn city, you van implement a way for each of us to see how much gas we still and which destination will you be able to reach before you have to fill up again and that increase the likely of more players being mugged because they are waiting for thier plane to fill up.
3) Adding a way to buy different types of private plane to decrease the amount of time it takes to reach your destination.
4) We need to have mining activity on some countries that are already known to have mines and maybe add rare materials so that you have like a store to customize unique weapon and their fire power and accuracy should be based on the type of material used.
5)adding online gambling or casinos while flying. You can set aside some money or maybe transfer it into your online account before yur flight and you only able to use it while flying. Upon returning to torn city all your winning or loses are then sent back to your wallet.
6)Adding a stock market for player ran companies, if a director wishes to rise more money then they should be able to by selling some of their share and if a new shareholder happens to buy more shares and end up becoming a major shareholder they should be able to hostel take over that company.
I am sure with most of what I have written new merit points and achievement could be added.