Certain pages of the forums makes my browser crash. I have not identified a common cause. I thought maybe it was pages with a lot
of pics or gifs, but that’s not always the case
I use an iPhone 14 Pro Max and have the issue in both Safari and Chrome. Additionally, I can look at the same pages on my iPad and not have an issue. Seems to be phone only.
I have attempted to troubleshoot based on web searches - cleared cache/cookies, restated browsers, made sure to update the app.
Below are pics when trying to open the JLT Autumn 2022 page 1.
[image: i.postimg.cc]Safari
[image: i.postimg.cc]
Chrome
Any ideas or is this an issue with the page coding? Suggestions?
of pics or gifs, but that’s not always the case
I use an iPhone 14 Pro Max and have the issue in both Safari and Chrome. Additionally, I can look at the same pages on my iPad and not have an issue. Seems to be phone only.
I have attempted to troubleshoot based on web searches - cleared cache/cookies, restated browsers, made sure to update the app.
Below are pics when trying to open the JLT Autumn 2022 page 1.
[image: i.postimg.cc]Safari
[image: i.postimg.cc]
Chrome
Any ideas or is this an issue with the page coding? Suggestions?
Mentions: JLT AUTUMN 2022 [CONCLUDED]