Hey guys,
Simple really, though it’s shit, it may help.
for myself and what appears to be many others, when playing via mobile, especially recent, 90% of the forums are locked away because we simply can’t f**king load them and the page bugs out.
it appears to be when images or a vast amount of images are on the page, so I suggest that there be an option to disable images in the forums on your settings.
im not suggesting removing the ability to post images, just block them from being seen by you if you so wish.
id love to see the feedback, but chances are I won’t be able to check this thread again until page 2 or page 4 (if it gets that far).
thanks
Simple really, though it’s shit, it may help.
for myself and what appears to be many others, when playing via mobile, especially recent, 90% of the forums are locked away because we simply can’t f**king load them and the page bugs out.
it appears to be when images or a vast amount of images are on the page, so I suggest that there be an option to disable images in the forums on your settings.
im not suggesting removing the ability to post images, just block them from being seen by you if you so wish.
id love to see the feedback, but chances are I won’t be able to check this thread again until page 2 or page 4 (if it gets that far).
thanks