I haven't done much of an update lately. Figured I should explain why.
We jumped into a PA team in February 2022, started estimated TOTAL CE of 145k. I asked everyone in the team to start smashing warehouse arsons and busts. The four of us topped out at 5600 arsons a month for the start.
Since then we've grown as a team to over estimated 213,400 TOTAL CE, as of last CE grab. We've dropped a bit recently to ~65% success. For the longest while it felt like constant success. 17pass/7fail
Plan was to start up a new team at 120k Total CE and give it a shot to see success chance. Sadly due to some membership change over only 2 of the next 4 hit 30,000 CE at the same time, so we're splitting out the main team to make two 155k teams (checked the numbers 160k and 158k) and going from there.
My plan is to split these teams again in December and run 4 teams. Which has been my one of the goals I set out for myself this year. 4 successful teams in under a year.
So really I have to febuary to accomplish 2023.
I'm going to be looking for a Law Firm come November, if you know of a good one or are hiring send me a message ;).
Useless details.
Total $ Earned: 3.05B
Total Respect: 3,905
[image: cdn.discordapp.com]
Everyone has been developed in house. Zero recruiting has been done to get us to this point.
Next update sometime soonish.
We jumped into a PA team in February 2022, started estimated TOTAL CE of 145k. I asked everyone in the team to start smashing warehouse arsons and busts. The four of us topped out at 5600 arsons a month for the start.
Since then we've grown as a team to over estimated 213,400 TOTAL CE, as of last CE grab. We've dropped a bit recently to ~65% success. For the longest while it felt like constant success. 17pass/7fail
Plan was to start up a new team at 120k Total CE and give it a shot to see success chance. Sadly due to some membership change over only 2 of the next 4 hit 30,000 CE at the same time, so we're splitting out the main team to make two 155k teams (checked the numbers 160k and 158k) and going from there.
My plan is to split these teams again in December and run 4 teams. Which has been my one of the goals I set out for myself this year. 4 successful teams in under a year.
So really I have to febuary to accomplish 2023.
I'm going to be looking for a Law Firm come November, if you know of a good one or are hiring send me a message ;).
Useless details.
Total $ Earned: 3.05B
Total Respect: 3,905
[image: cdn.discordapp.com]
Everyone has been developed in house. Zero recruiting has been done to get us to this point.
Next update sometime soonish.