Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Dede

Started by DedeSiregar [2430598] on in Trading Post.

311 replies · 5.68k views · thread synced · 4 days ago · View on torn.com

Posts archived: 312 / 312 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

DedeSiregar [2430598]
I didn't mug you
I even taught you how to check my faction page n any branch of my faction right after u told me u got mugged. I had been top bazaar 3 out of 4 weeks almost every month n this is my first complain or anyone shout about getting mugged after they bought from my bazaar. But you kept running your mouth and insulting me n my faction. I understand you are new player and inexperienced. But I told truth when I taught you how to check. Instead learning or listenning, you proceeded trashing me n my faction.
Here is what I will do to you which something I have not done to anyone coz i am not an asshole.
I guarantee you will not do halloween and christmas this year. Not a single day I will let you go. Continue trashing me we continue next year. You and your spouse.
DedeSiregar [2430598]
You're a social climber who woukd say anything to be socially accepted aren't you? I never done anything wrong to you. At some point i thought we were friends. But you threw me under the buss just to look edgy over n over. N for that I have zero respect for you.
DedeSiregar [2430598]
And you, do you remember when you took advantage of me? f**k off. Pt or not i gladly f**k you over if you keep poking me.
DedeSiregar [2430598]
I explained to you, check the attacking log. See the respect gain of your attacker n compare to my faction. Check my graph. You insisted I mugged you and kept insulting me. I nevet scammed anyone. But keep accusing me stuffs you can't prove. I will have more reason to visit you.
Ice [2641154]
Answer my question. And I have you on ignore..because of your stupid, childish, stubborn attitude. I don't want to say bad things on your thread- I respected you as a trader before you super overreacted on ONE mistake, which I did try to correct.