Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Dede

Started by DedeSiregar [2430598] on in Trading Post.

311 replies · 5.68k views · thread synced · 5 days ago · View on torn.com

Posts archived: 312 / 312 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

DedeSiregar [2430598]
Perhaps you should try listen or try hold your tongue from calling me names. Your definition of nice n civil is you insulting me n accusing me stuffs while I roll over n let you walk over me? Yeah nope. I do not bend over for anyone.
DedeSiregar [2430598]
I do not have to answer to you about anything. I told you before I blocked you. You had one shot n you blew it. Kindly leave my trading thread n my torn life alone. Ty
DedeSiregar [2430598]
Yes this is your idea of being civil since your first chat, usn't it? Thx for letting everyone knows why you deserve the bounties.
DedeSiregar [2430598]
I told you "i didn't mug you. Check my graph and my faction respect counter". I told you again "i'm in hospital I can't possibly mug you" and you proceed calling my faction names. Is this your way trying to talk about it? Trying to blackmail me? Lol you know I am probably bitchiest n laziest trader in torn but ppl keep coming back to trade with me for a very good reason. I am very honest n i am fair. Gl trying to tarnish my reputation.

El_SupraCabra says:
https://prnt.sc/mSaImvclVRsW
I get that basic human decency is something you are incapable of. However I am willing to forget about this if you pay me back. Otherwise enjoy the well deserved hit to your reputation

Mentions: ElSupraCabra [2770845]

JustJanet [911066]
Wait? You bought from her and then got mugged and thought ‘it must be the person I just bought from!?” Does that make sense to you? Really?


Typically when people claim a trader mugged them it’s the reverse. The trader had bought a giant quantity from them and then since they have knowledge that a shit time of money is in the wallet they try for a rebate. Nobody is hoping for 200k in a mug.

And if you couldn’t understand her response then asking for clarification makes more sense than to denigrate her.

oh btw I speak fluent dede. Allow me to interpret:
[image: i.imgur.com]

”I’m in the hospital so it couldn’t have been me. If my being in the hospital isn’t convincing enough, check my faction’s page because we are currently chaining. You can compare the respect taken in your attack to see if it matches up with our current chain bonuses.”
AlleywayJack [2365488]
Now that it's proven that Dede couldn't have mugged Supra due to no change in her mugging income - Will Supra walk the accusation back?

Somehow I doubt it.