Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

GRAVE it.

Started by Steve106 [2738972] on in Graveyard.

9 replies · 77 views · thread synced · 7 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 10 / 10 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
10
Discussion span
→
People posting
5
Likes on archived posts
4
Authority score
32 / 100
Historical score
20 / 100
Story score
45 / 100
Engagement score
47 / 100
Steve106 [2738972]
Hi,

I have some idea of a forum based game. Like this will include various events time to time (e.g. Race, RR, PVP) but I want to know your choices do you guys like a Game or a Giveaway ( the classic one I'll declare the prize you'll claim a ticket worth 1$ and then winner will declared)

Giveaway or a game will start on Monday. :)
Subscribe the thread for future updates

If you choose game and have some unique idea just comments below I'll consider adding it.

A bump is appreciated