CROSSBOW AUCTION
Started by GraphicDesigner [2822330] on in Trading Post.
About this thread
Posts archived: 12 / 12 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 12
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 8
- Likes on archived posts
- 3
- Authority score
- 19 / 100
- Historical score
- 12 / 100
- Story score
- 32 / 100
- Engagement score
- 54 / 100
Gonna be real with you here mate, this isn't really worth auctioning. Only way I can see this taking off is if people here decide to meme this thread...
So I'll start the bid at 100k lol
So I'll start the bid at 100k lol
i never checked crossbow but imo it should have the highest stealth in game, xD but so low stealth
tyty
200k
.
250k
make this 300k sir :)
bump
Give me my f**king bow back.
200K
200K
1 million!!!
sold