Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Crimes completed

Started by ChillySpunc [1905415] on in Achievements.

14 replies · 463 views · thread synced · 7 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 15 / 15 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
15
Discussion span
→
People posting
10
Likes on archived posts
61
Authority score
37 / 100
Historical score
25 / 100
Story score
45 / 100
Engagement score
62 / 100

Most-liked replies

ChillySpunc [1905415]
At around 3am this morning I finally completed crimes 1.0, after the painful journey of murders and then GTA I've finally done it!

[image: cdn.discordapp.com]

I'd like to thank Ched for delaying Crimes 2.0 and allowing me to complete Crimes 1.0 and also Ched, thank you for helping me realise that it's more fun to enjoy and complete what we have now than to be unhappy at what we don't have. So until Crimes 2.0 is released I shall continue to enjoy myself and look forward to the new challenge.
HOLUX [509465]
I would suggest doing the drugs and GTAs early, get the merits and 'bye-bye' then focus on the important, nerve-building crimes.
Iwasme89 [1693153]
I would acutally use the CE gain crimes first and do the drugs/GTA later so you have more nerve available, are faster and can get into a PA team
ChillySpunc [1905415]
I'd have said the same a year ago, not now though, by time they've built their nerve up we'll likely have Crimes 2.0 and they'll have missed out on all the merits.

As for PA's, I doubt OC's 2.0 will be as reliant on strong CEs.
byrod [1132772]
That is what I did too, which worked pretty well.

Plus, you never know for how long you'll be able to do crimes in the current system, so worst case you don't get to do the supposedly harmful crimes (drugs) before the new release. Sounds like a good trade off.
Who_knows_who [2176999]
Actually, if lazygamer’s NNB is at 30 or 35, I would highly recommend banging out the Drug Crimes early because I’m assuming that’s still the sweet spot in regards to the best time to do Drug Crimes. Once they get those out of the way, they can focus on Arsons until their NNB hits 60 and then they can take care of the rest of the crime merits … just my recommendation.

To the OP, ChillySpunc, my man!! Congratulations on this amazing achievement!! \(^o^)/ I’m super-stoked for you, my friend! (^__^)
Who_knows_who [2176999]
When you do the Drug Crimes at 30 NNB, you actually gain CE, so it’s actually a net gain and not a loss. When I did them at 30 (and this was before the CE changes when they were still risky to do for anyone not in the “sweet spot”), my NNB went up to 35 by the time I completed all 10k.
Indefatigable [2517458]
Oh good point. But. That's like a year of very slow ce gain. If instead u spam arsons or kidnaps or even GTA or murder you will get to 60 and PA faster. Then when u so ur drug crimes you will be gaining upto 600 arsons a week.