Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Karma Stat

Started by Uoru [1494413] on in Questions & Answers.

6 replies · 214 views · thread synced · 4 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 7 / 7 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
7
Discussion span
→
People posting
5
Likes on archived posts
28
Authority score
44 / 100
Historical score
19 / 100
Story score
33 / 100
Engagement score
55 / 100

Most-liked replies

Uoru [1494413]
I have heard people mentioning about a stat called karma and it is the only one that matters. How does one increase this?
DedeSiregar [2430598]
Nah karma doesn't do anything but boosting people fragile ego.
You get karma if you get up voted for your post in forum.
Fyi some of the strongest, influential, and wealthiest people in Torn don't post much in forum.
advert [2267832]
try posting helpful stuff and funny stuff

try not to post sh*tty stuff, unless it's a sh*tty sarcastic reply to someone else's sh*tpost, then it's okay

the more karma you begin with, the more people will give you karma... for example, *ahem* please give me karma
DrCyanide [2696029]
I am posting here for a friend. If you thumb me up, I get more karma. If you thumb me down I get less karma. If you thumb me sideways.....well oh...be gentle with that thumb, big fella.