Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

My friends

Started by KuffKaffKweff [867548] on in Suggestions.

4 replies · 56 views · thread synced · 7 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 5 / 5 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
5
Discussion span
→
People posting
3
Likes on archived posts
2
Authority score
25 / 100
Historical score
14 / 100
Story score
32 / 100
Engagement score
40 / 100
KuffKaffKweff [867548]
If this has already been suggested then do away with it.

I'd love to see who has me on their friends list.. I mean this game is kinda like a social media right?

I personally just want to see if all my old friends on here are still active(I quit years ago)
Metchi_Pockvano [2743523]
You can buy a friend/foe reveal from either a detective agency or a cyber cafe (I can't remember which). This'll tell you who has you on their friend or enemy list.