Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Torn do be lagging hard

Started by Prevalence [2825160] on in General Discussion.

36 replies · 914 views · thread synced · 6 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 37 / 37 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
37
Discussion span
→
Authority score
38 / 100
Historical score
23 / 100
Story score
58 / 100
Engagement score
70 / 100

People posting, likes and official posts are not counted for this thread yet: on threads longer than one page they come from a periodic pass over the archive, which has not covered it.

BirdPerson [1952157]
This happens without fail every year, I can’t understand why torn seems to be unable to keep up year after year when they know this is gonna happen
Timpo [2281064]
Been robbed of 3 hits so far with the fight taking over 10 seconds and a win saying it no longer exists before picking leave.

shit happens man it's to be expected with everyone dropping stacks at the same time.

Edit: Turns out I'm retarded as I seem to have got the treat anyway. Shout out to Acid for schooling a moron :D
Timpo [2281064]
I actually hit leave three times. Twice it just went back to the three options and on the third it said the fight no longer exists.

Not exactly tech savvy so I figured it was everyone hitting at once and moved on.