nacarado
Started by genny-savastano [2786424] on in Graveyard.
Posts archived: 46 / 46 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Grave please
Staff edit: Harassment
At least he stopped talking about masturbating.
Staff edit: Language
Wait, what? I am afraid to ask where he posted that.
Hey, f**ktard... it's against the rules to post in languages other than English.
One of his other threads, I think the one where he was talking about having sex with someone's grandma. It's hard to keep track because he posts so many.
I am sure this is a restart/multi account and he's had other accounts fedded. I am sure this one will be too.
Typical edgelord basement dweller.
Typical edgelord basement dweller.
Ohhh
Please, I beg of you... prove it. Which accounts are mine? Report me to admins with your proof.
No balls.
No balls.
O
I have only this meme for this kind of shitpost:
(invalid img)
(invalid img)
I don't know about him, but my gay ass is cringing.
Face to face? Would your mom let me in the house?
Enjoy fed, chud.
Enjoy fed, chud.
All cringe, zero fear. I'm surprised he doesn't talk in emotes, such as ::burns with the fury of a thousand suns:: or such.
Keep fighting the good fight davidg- sporkmonkey is a notorious troll
Who are you again? Never heard of you.
*eat eat* Uwu do you have a gay ass to tell grandma?
Seems like his copy/paste function is broken considering the names in the chat don't match. Must be the server issues today.
[image: i.imgur.com]
[image: i.imgur.com]