well done, cant wait to see you smash this 100k chain!
B3 #1 Respect HoF
Started by Lilypop [2149351] Wiki Contributor on in Achievements.
Posts archived: 76 / 76 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
insane stuff, i remember right after i joined the game a couple years ago you were guys were lower respect than us in Sykoz, that respect graph is no joke :D congrats
[image: i.imgur.com]
[image: i.imgur.com]
Glad to be a part of it
Geez took you guys long enough …. Congrats on doing it, I’m glad I was a part of the journey… all the best
You guys are nuts!!!!
AOW X B3 HOOORAH
AOW X B3 HOOORAH
Huge congrats to everyone involved, you sure have got a great group over there!
Get through halloweek and get to the gym, you'd be scary on the battlefield
Get through halloweek and get to the gym, you'd be scary on the battlefield
i'm here only to see if there are any B3 members commenting and not chaining >:(
AVE MARIA... BABY
Gratz b3!
Brief or forever, from where B3 *was* two years ago to where you are now? That can’t be yoinked.
Adam, Amph, and Lily led a group that’s made something badass.
Adam, Amph, and Lily led a group that’s made something badass.
Amazing work y'all! I know it's quite an adventure getting to the top but we absolutely BELIEEEEEEVED!
You're all absolute beasts and yall have amazing leadership, council, and Derrick..i mean members!!!! I miss yall!
[image: media4.giphy.com]
You're all absolute beasts and yall have amazing leadership, council, and Derrick..i mean members!!!! I miss yall!
[image: media4.giphy.com]
Derrick did not sponsor this message.....
Amazing work!!
Yoinked for first tho ^_^ still amazing progress respect wise last year.
That's a lot of button clicking.
love you B3 ...! chu...chuuuuuu....B3 chaintrain coming through...chu...chuuuu