Why are my defeats not counting as treats? I have clicked my basket for use and 4 defeats out of 5 have not counted.
Treats
Started by Glacialgothic [2749017] on in Questions & Answers.
About this thread
Posts archived: 11 / 11 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 11
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 10
- Likes on archived posts
- 6
- Authority score
- 44 / 100
- Historical score
- 18 / 100
- Story score
- 32 / 100
- Engagement score
- 56 / 100
The treat drop chance is determined by many factors, you won't always get treats for every attack.
what are the chances the 550's are affecting treat drops? when I have to hit leave 3 or 4 times and then get no treat if fells dirty
I have yet to get a single treat drop
I got 1 treat out of 7 defeats. It feels like wasting a lot of e for nothing. I even have my mask on.
Did you buy a basket?
Do you have "I See Dead People" unlocked so the mask counts?
For the scary weapons and clothing to give the 10% bonuses, the basket upgrades "Here's Johnny" and "I See Dead People" need to be unlocked first
So the first few treats take a bit more attacks to get because of the low starting chance
So the first few treats take a bit more attacks to get because of the low starting chance
YOU DEFEATED GLACIALGOTHIC
+2 TREATS
seems ok to me?
+2 TREATS
seems ok to me?
That made me lol for reals!
It looks like you have 29 treats now so it must be working for you. It is a random chance to get a treat, and there are basket upgrades you can purchase to increase the chances of getting a treat and possibly get extra treats as well.
https://wiki.torn.com/wiki/Trick_or_Treat
https://wiki.torn.com/wiki/Trick_or_Treat