Thread Dividend Tracker:
You sent 5x Xanax to SporkMonkey with the message: thread dividend.
You sent some Xanax to Lexie-Rose.
19:06:39 - 27/10/22 You sent 1x Parachute to Gem
19:08:35 - 27/10/22 You sent 39x Chamois Plushie to 4Am with the message: thread dividend
19:09:41 - 27/10/22 You sent $20,000,000 to ZOMB13 with the message: thread dividend
19:11:26 - 27/10/22 You sent 1x Diamond Bladed Knife to dark95 with the message: thread dividend
You sent a Motorcycle Helmet to rhcp with the message: thread dividend
OFFICIAL THEFERRETT DISCUSSION
Good afternoon citizens of Torn,
I recently discovered I have 200 (Two Hundred) enemies on Torn and this got me thinking back to my previous thread SUCCESS BRINGS HATERS??? where I asked a very serious and philosophical point around whether SUCCESS BRINGS HATERS???.
[image: gyazo.com]
The thread was a box office success receiving almost 10 pages of very good discussion and 100+ upvotes. The thread was an all round success and I feel the community is better off now after participating in this Plato slash Aristotle level of discussion slash philosophical discussion.
For anyone wondering why I am saying slash instead of typing the slash icon, my slash button is broke. Don't ask. My mother recently stopped giving me pocket money and said I'm 27 and need to move out and I punched my keyboard and the slash key broke.
This has confused, befuddled, bamboozled, shocked and quite frankly SADDENED me. I do NOT deserve 200 enemies. I am NICE, KIND, FUNNY (IRL AND IN TORN), NOT A SHIT POSTER. FUNNY, GOOD LOOKING (IRL), HANDSOME (IRL) and what many people would describe, an all round nice guy who is happy to help.
Conclusion and important THEFERRETT Analysis:
Perhaps SUCCESS DOES BRING HATERS??? The more SUCCESS I achieve the more my ENEMIES go up.
MORE MONEY = MORE TORN CITY DOT COM ENEMIES - The Notorious Ferrett (2022)
200 ENEMIES =
200 reasons I am BETTER than you.
200 OFFICIAL HATERS. (Thousands more who can't upgrade their enemy list AKA UNOFFICIAL HATERS).
200 reasons to HATE me.
200 people who will NEVER be better than me.
200 people living a HATE filled life.
200 people who are GREEN with JEALOUSY.
200 people with LESS battle stat than me.
200 people with LESS Net worths than me.
200 people with INSECURITIES about how they have LESS length, width and girth than me.
200 people who's MOM i've f**kED.
However, it did get me thinking. I am successful, iconic, good looking (irl) one of the most successful forum posters to have ever GRACED this game, Billions to my name (battle stats) Trillions to my name (Torn City Dollars) 11 Mrs Torn winners dated so far. 743 SE's taken and counting. 104 billion dollars given away in legitimate thread dividends.
I am someone a recent Torn poll showed 87% of Torn players admire slash look up to.
In light of this I have decided to try improve my public image and brand and try get my enemy count down.
What is a brand?
A brand is a feature or set of features that distinguish one organization from another. A brand is typically comprised of a name, tagline, logo or symbol, design, brand voice, and more. It also refers to the overall experience a customer undergoes when interacting with a business — as a shopper, customer, social media follower, or mere passerby.
Brand is everything, however, my brand has recently taken a bit of a hit due to unfounded allegations of RACISM, BULLYING, NASTY COMMENT MADE and various other UNFOUNDED allegation.
Discussion?
1. Who is the biggest BRAND in Torn.
2. How can I improve my personal brand?
3. Why do you personally add Torn player to your Torn enemy list ?
3 (a) If you have me on enemy list - why is this?
3 (b) How can I improve my PR and BRAND so my enemies go down?
Thread Dividends
To be given away at random to players engaging with discussion rather than shit posting or calling me a virgin and a mong and other nasty name.
Thanks
THEFERRETT
Legal Disclaimer: This is a discussion not an achievement thread, please don't move this from GD to achievements. I feel obliged to put out this disclaimer as some of the new staff have clearly not completed their new staff starter training and I want to avoid any confusion. I will not be naming any names but I wish Gratify the best with her onboarding and I am happy to read out the big sentences in her training manuals if she struggles with that or generally explain how this is a discussion not an achievement thread.
You sent 5x Xanax to SporkMonkey with the message: thread dividend.
You sent some Xanax to Lexie-Rose.
19:06:39 - 27/10/22 You sent 1x Parachute to Gem
19:08:35 - 27/10/22 You sent 39x Chamois Plushie to 4Am with the message: thread dividend
19:09:41 - 27/10/22 You sent $20,000,000 to ZOMB13 with the message: thread dividend
19:11:26 - 27/10/22 You sent 1x Diamond Bladed Knife to dark95 with the message: thread dividend
You sent a Motorcycle Helmet to rhcp with the message: thread dividend
OFFICIAL THEFERRETT DISCUSSION
Good afternoon citizens of Torn,
I recently discovered I have 200 (Two Hundred) enemies on Torn and this got me thinking back to my previous thread SUCCESS BRINGS HATERS??? where I asked a very serious and philosophical point around whether SUCCESS BRINGS HATERS???.
[image: gyazo.com]
The thread was a box office success receiving almost 10 pages of very good discussion and 100+ upvotes. The thread was an all round success and I feel the community is better off now after participating in this Plato slash Aristotle level of discussion slash philosophical discussion.
For anyone wondering why I am saying slash instead of typing the slash icon, my slash button is broke. Don't ask. My mother recently stopped giving me pocket money and said I'm 27 and need to move out and I punched my keyboard and the slash key broke.
This has confused, befuddled, bamboozled, shocked and quite frankly SADDENED me. I do NOT deserve 200 enemies. I am NICE, KIND, FUNNY (IRL AND IN TORN), NOT A SHIT POSTER. FUNNY, GOOD LOOKING (IRL), HANDSOME (IRL) and what many people would describe, an all round nice guy who is happy to help.
Conclusion and important THEFERRETT Analysis:
Perhaps SUCCESS DOES BRING HATERS??? The more SUCCESS I achieve the more my ENEMIES go up.
MORE MONEY = MORE TORN CITY DOT COM ENEMIES - The Notorious Ferrett (2022)
200 ENEMIES =
200 reasons I am BETTER than you.
200 OFFICIAL HATERS. (Thousands more who can't upgrade their enemy list AKA UNOFFICIAL HATERS).
200 reasons to HATE me.
200 people who will NEVER be better than me.
200 people living a HATE filled life.
200 people who are GREEN with JEALOUSY.
200 people with LESS battle stat than me.
200 people with LESS Net worths than me.
200 people with INSECURITIES about how they have LESS length, width and girth than me.
200 people who's MOM i've f**kED.
However, it did get me thinking. I am successful, iconic, good looking (irl) one of the most successful forum posters to have ever GRACED this game, Billions to my name (battle stats) Trillions to my name (Torn City Dollars) 11 Mrs Torn winners dated so far. 743 SE's taken and counting. 104 billion dollars given away in legitimate thread dividends.
I am someone a recent Torn poll showed 87% of Torn players admire slash look up to.
In light of this I have decided to try improve my public image and brand and try get my enemy count down.
What is a brand?
A brand is a feature or set of features that distinguish one organization from another. A brand is typically comprised of a name, tagline, logo or symbol, design, brand voice, and more. It also refers to the overall experience a customer undergoes when interacting with a business — as a shopper, customer, social media follower, or mere passerby.
Brand is everything, however, my brand has recently taken a bit of a hit due to unfounded allegations of RACISM, BULLYING, NASTY COMMENT MADE and various other UNFOUNDED allegation.
Discussion?
1. Who is the biggest BRAND in Torn.
2. How can I improve my personal brand?
3. Why do you personally add Torn player to your Torn enemy list ?
3 (a) If you have me on enemy list - why is this?
3 (b) How can I improve my PR and BRAND so my enemies go down?
Thread Dividends
To be given away at random to players engaging with discussion rather than shit posting or calling me a virgin and a mong and other nasty name.
Thanks
THEFERRETT
Legal Disclaimer: This is a discussion not an achievement thread, please don't move this from GD to achievements. I feel obliged to put out this disclaimer as some of the new staff have clearly not completed their new staff starter training and I want to avoid any confusion. I will not be naming any names but I wish Gratify the best with her onboarding and I am happy to read out the big sentences in her training manuals if she struggles with that or generally explain how this is a discussion not an achievement thread.
Mentions: Lexie-Rose [2254577] · rhcp [760794] · SporkMonkey [2065017] · SUCCESS BRINGS HATERS???