Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

LEVEL 5 TEFL course

Started by MrLace [482524] on in General Non-related.

5 replies · 63 views · thread synced · 7 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 6 / 6 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
6
Discussion span
→
People posting
3
Likes on archived posts
0
Posts by staff, officers and moderators
1
Authority score
37 / 100
Historical score
13 / 100
Story score
31 / 100
Engagement score
40 / 100
MrLace [482524]
Hi there, just a quick one, has anyone done or completed this course and can recommend me a good book before I get square eye doing my assignment. I am currently on assignment on question 1 and it is about defining verbs, nouns, etc... and let's say there is only so many times you can change the way you write a definition.

I do not expect anyone to do this for myself as I want to be able to understand it perfectly clear for me to teach. But a good book of which I can read rather than staring at a computer screen would not go a miss right now.

kind regards
mrnoob2 [2770824]
Wrong subforum bud, this is politics & law.

If you want a good book recommendation, I hear this guy Marx is pretty good though.
Securop [2247082] Officer Officer
Thread best suits general non related forums - moved thread there

I also prefer learning from a physical book rather than a E-book. I hope you will find a good for the course. Good luck!
MrLace [482524]
cheers sorry for the wrong topic. I bought a few books on World organisation of books... I didn't really want a new KS3 book as I am happy paying less for a book that I'm going to read and then rewrite the grammar contexts into my assignment. if I work from a book, I spend less time screen watching as obviously you become use to a keyboard