Chain broke due to torn dropping out 2-3mins ago
Chain break
Started by Matty_h [48911] on in Bugs & Issues.
About this thread
Posts archived: 11 / 11 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 11
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 8
- Likes on archived posts
- 19
- Posts by staff, officers and moderators
- 2
- Authority score
- 58 / 100
- Historical score
- 30 / 100
- Story score
- 45 / 100
- Engagement score
- 59 / 100
Most-liked replies
- bogie [148747] Admin
· 9 likes ·
Looks like a brief blip from something out of our control so I've restored all those that broke within this window. DM me if you think I missed any, thanks. - CloudJumper [1636201] · 2 likes ·
Passing along to Joshua. Thanks..!!
We got 550 errors that broke our chain too.
Same over here
Same for us
Same
Passing along to Joshua. Thanks..!!
our chain dropped with 4 to 5 people trying to make a hit
Looks like a brief blip from something out of our control so I've restored all those that broke within this window. DM me if you think I missed any, thanks.
Thanks nice and quick outcome
thanks a lot
Thank you