After the marathon 100k chain with Bloodbath and Beyond that I have been lucky enough to be a part of, I thought it would be a cool idea for a faction to unlock an infinite chain upgrade after completing a 100k chain, just to see what the longest possible chain is that one faction can do.
Infinite Chains
Started by Dong [829648] on in Suggestions.
About this thread
Posts archived: 9 / 9 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 9
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 7
- Likes on archived posts
- 28
- Authority score
- 27 / 100
- Historical score
- 28 / 100
- Story score
- 51 / 100
- Engagement score
- 53 / 100
Infinite sounds legit.
Can you imagine? I still feel really new to Torn after 7 months here, so I can only imagine just how insane it would be. It would definitely make things very interesting, especially with dirty bombs and the tensions between top factions, not to mention attacking events like Elimination or Halloween. And factions would just end up competing for who could do the longest chain, as opposed to setting new speed records.
It would be interesting but imagine a chain going to 250k or more,the cooldown will be massive :D
b
Would there be any bonuses? Or is it just a "Go till you drop with chain respect"?
Also would respect go up at all in terms of multiplications, or would it stagnate at 100k?
Aside from bragging rights, I'm just wondering why you would want to go further. Either way R+
Also would respect go up at all in terms of multiplications, or would it stagnate at 100k?
Aside from bragging rights, I'm just wondering why you would want to go further. Either way R+
Why is this post getting more likes now lol
Someone bumped it - so those who didn't see it before can see it now.
Also now that more factions have done 100k chains, and BBB has done a few - It leads to others being curious about something like a chain leaderboard to show which factions can push the farthest when it comes to chains even if there is no additional bonus besides bragging rights
Also now that more factions have done 100k chains, and BBB has done a few - It leads to others being curious about something like a chain leaderboard to show which factions can push the farthest when it comes to chains even if there is no additional bonus besides bragging rights
Although not my suggestion - I would think it stagnates at the multiplier of 100k with no bonuses - otherwise Ched might see it as something too imbalanced - maybe the multiplier drops back as if a chain restarts and rebuilds so functionally the only benefit is no cooldown between the chains taking off
I think it would be bragging rights and maybe a new HoF category for factions
I think it would be bragging rights and maybe a new HoF category for factions