Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Ooooooof !!

Started by MeanMike [1884314] on in Faction Discussion.

50 replies · 2.4k views · thread synced · 6 days ago · View on torn.com

Posts archived: 51 / 51 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Pops [1025410]
ah rip sorry to see NS. its always tough getting the right balance of chain watchers for all hours, especially with temperamental servers and artificially induced latency.

whats on the cards for NS2 now? do people have appetite for another 50k after the cooldown?
FidelCashflow [1993550]
They've been wasting so much effort trying to antagonize me that they forgot about their chain. I've been nothing but respectful to all the NS sub factions. Dropping the chain serves them right after blatantly mistreating me. Can't f**k with people who helped make you great just because you all want to be petty assholes. Karma catches up to you.
Penicillin [1517799] Committee Committee
I almost forgot there has to be a forum post every time a top faction drops a chain or has a member put in fed.
FidelCashflow [1993550]
If that was the case there would be a lot more posts about NS1 over the past week.

A drop 5k short of a 50k is definitely worth a shitpost no matter who the faction is.
MeanMike [1884314]
Yeah, this part..

As soon as I saw it happen, I KNEW the shit post was coming, so I thought I would "jump on the grenade" and at least do it with some love and care and some good-natured humor. Can you imagine what it woulda been like if someone else did it??

Fidel, for instance, woulda "Bared his blood soaked teeth, and grimace-grinned" or some shit. I just couldnt let that happen to my boos in NS 2, so I selflessly sacrificed myself to save them the added trauma.

It was a labor of love. and karma

Truth is, I wouldnt wish that shit on my worst enemy, which NS 2 deffo isn't and I do feel bad for them, but yeah, if you think my homies Spliffy or Jello wouldnt have made this post if it was CR (or anyone else for that matter), you are likely mistaken.

This shit post was inevitable, at least it came from a friend <3
FidelCashflow [1993550]
No, I honestly didn't care enough to make the thread. Nor did anyone else in Monarch. You wanted the cheap karma and got it. Just own it instead of acting like some forum savior.

A furry DBing PT is far more entertaining content than a chain drop anyway.