Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Am I doing something wrong?

Started by Ninivah [1950421] on in Racing.

12 replies · 310 views · thread synced · 5 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 13 / 13 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
13
Discussion span
→
People posting
9
Likes on archived posts
23
Posts by staff, officers and moderators
1
Authority score
56 / 100
Historical score
23 / 100
Story score
43 / 100
Engagement score
58 / 100

Most-liked replies

Ninivah [1950421]
If only I could get the merit 8 times. I remember wanting the merit and trying so hard to crash. Now I got it and I can't stop crashing.
Timpo [2281064]
BEWARE OF THE CURSE ON THIS THREAD PEOPLE!!
14:28:05 - 31/10/22 You crashed your Lamborghini Gallardo and lost the upgrades: Custom Forced Induction Kit, Competition Racing Fuel Pump, and 4 Pin Differential (happened after reading this thread ftr XD)

BACK I SAY!! D:
[image: media4.giphy.com]