So I betted 100M on Golden state warriors , but my bet refunded and I betted that same amount on another game, then I got this notification “ Your $100,000,000 Golden State Warriors (2-Way Full event) bet on Charlotte Hornets v Golden State Warriors was determined as "refunded" due to a bug. Since you have already collected it, $100,000,000 was taken from your account. Now it is set to "lost". Sorry for the inconvenience. “. Waking up to -100M balance . Which betting company or any company takes back the money they refunded ? :D I already used that amount I got refunded …
Betting problem
Started by Nazmi [1752670] on in Bugs & Issues.
About this thread
Posts archived: 5 / 5 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 5
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 3
- Likes on archived posts
- 0
- Posts by staff, officers and moderators
- 2
- Authority score
- 55 / 100
- Historical score
- 26 / 100
- Story score
- 30 / 100
- Engagement score
- 37 / 100
This can happen in some rare situation where the provider gives us incorrect results and then rectifies it later. The results look correct to me, I will pass this along to Dima to check if anything else needs to be done here.
Thanks!
Thanks!
Yeah but I tought it was refunded and betted that money already ….
Hi.
Yes, it's like CJ said. Unfortunately these things happen from time to time.
The bet was refunded by mistake (due to incorrect data) while it should have lost irl according to the match results. Then it was rectified after we got the correct data.
Yes, it's like CJ said. Unfortunately these things happen from time to time.
The bet was refunded by mistake (due to incorrect data) while it should have lost irl according to the match results. Then it was rectified after we got the correct data.
Yes but it’s kinda ur fault and I already spent that money :/