I'm just curious, have there been people who became couples after playing TORN? I don't mean those who were already married and began to play TORN together or those who found out after getting together that they both played TORN. Something like meeting in TORN and then getting to be together irl :O
Couples in TORN
Started by -Mt- [2678054] on in General Discussion.
About this thread
Posts archived: 56 / 56 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 56
- Discussion span
- →
- Authority score
- 39 / 100
- Historical score
- 31 / 100
- Story score
- 62 / 100
- Engagement score
- 76 / 100
People posting, likes and official posts are not counted for this thread yet: on threads longer than one page they come from a periodic pass over the archive, which has not covered it.
Most-liked replies
- bzimor [2658357]
· 57 likes ·
To be honest, I wouldn't live with someone who plays Torn. - wicked [456979]
· 25 likes ·
I found the love of my life on torn city - we are now married IN-GAME and in REAL LIFE x love u hubby x - Whis [1530096] · 23 likes ·
An ex gf of mine started playing while we were dating. But she didn’t tell me till a few weeks after and didn’t use me as a referral. So we’re not together anymore obviously.
To be honest, I wouldn't live with someone who plays Torn.
People have met on torn and got married before
people have divorced their spouse and married a person from torn before
people have divorced their spouse and married a person from torn before
My god is that true now, divorcing someone to marry the one you meet in TORN is something I never thought was possible
Nowt stranger than folk...
Marrying someone from TORN? There's no way, unless you previously knew each other irl. Imagine marrying a dude/gal who plays torn
Let me find a sexy mif
Well I was wondering if there were already any like that haha
I do agree that
there are people who met on Torn, and then got married.
Hell, I even fell in love many times with people who played torn with me. Then we fell out of love. Ummm this was many years ago though.
I wonder who on Torn met each other on Torn first, and bonded in real life.
What are the Torn Love Stories?
there are people who met on Torn, and then got married.
Hell, I even fell in love many times with people who played torn with me. Then we fell out of love. Ummm this was many years ago though.
I wonder who on Torn met each other on Torn first, and bonded in real life.
What are the Torn Love Stories?
I doubt it would happen again as I am in a happy relationship already. I've never had that happen to me on Torn but I did with Cod4 on PC back in 2008 and me and the girl ended up living together for over 3 years.
I found the love of my life on torn city - we are now married IN-GAME and in REAL LIFE x
love u hubby x
love u hubby x
Sexy Sassy/Dawn married Waddatoe(?) and they had at least one kid. I think she still plays.
You can see it at https://www.torn.com/fans.php#tab=knots there is a few on there
Wait so you guys met in TORN and then made it irl? Do share your story!
Really? I didnt know this xD
https://www.torn.com/fans.php#tab=knots
Marriages and babies. Torn’s caused it all!
oops the link was already posted.
I’ve seen the good, the bad, and the ugly in Global chat….
Years ago a Torn player convinced his wife to play Torn and then she found some guy and they carried on an affair right in front of his face. The behavior was scornful, disrespectful and pathetic all at once and it all happened in global chat.
Another couple met in Torn and I think they moved in together. But then girl had an affair with another guy from Torn and ended up pregnant. If I recall correctly I believe she moved states to be with the baby daddy but then regretted it and tried to rekindle things with the first guy… I can’t recall if they did try for a bit but then he broke it off or if he just said no from the start.
The best story I know is once a girl entered the Ms Torn contest by doing a really awesome make up job. A member of the staff really appreciated it and sent her a message that made her smile. They ended up getting married.
Not only is there a knot page there is a spawn of Torn page too.
Marriages and babies. Torn’s caused it all!
oops the link was already posted.
I’ve seen the good, the bad, and the ugly in Global chat….
Years ago a Torn player convinced his wife to play Torn and then she found some guy and they carried on an affair right in front of his face. The behavior was scornful, disrespectful and pathetic all at once and it all happened in global chat.
Another couple met in Torn and I think they moved in together. But then girl had an affair with another guy from Torn and ended up pregnant. If I recall correctly I believe she moved states to be with the baby daddy but then regretted it and tried to rekindle things with the first guy… I can’t recall if they did try for a bit but then he broke it off or if he just said no from the start.
The best story I know is once a girl entered the Ms Torn contest by doing a really awesome make up job. A member of the staff really appreciated it and sent her a message that made her smile. They ended up getting married.
Not only is there a knot page there is a spawn of Torn page too.
[image: i.imgflip.com]
It's always wild hearing when two players on any game get married. Congrats and hope it works out for those that do.
It's always wild hearing when two players on any game get married. Congrats and hope it works out for those that do.
Met my wife on Torn. We've now been together almost 12 years.
An ex gf of mine started playing while we were dating. But she didn’t tell me till a few weeks after and didn’t use me as a referral. So we’re not together anymore obviously.
It can happen ;x