509 replies · 3.37k views · thread synced · 9 days ago
· View on torn.com
About this thread
Posts archived:510 / 510 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
Archived posts
510
Discussion span
→
Authority score
57 / 100
Historical score
52 / 100
Story score
70 / 100
Engagement score
89 / 100
People posting, likes and official posts are not counted for this thread yet: on threads longer than one page they come from a periodic pass over the archive, which has not covered it.
Most-liked replies
Chuck_Norris[2544593]
· 20 likes · As the leader of Premature Attackulation, I fully support this incredible suggestion. Anything that improves the short but pleasant experience is fine by me. [image: c.tenor.com]
Chedburn[1]Admin
· 14 likes · We have Massage Oil on the way, but not Lotion I'm afraid. There's no plans to add Lotion alongside Massage Oil, so you'll have to put that in the basket instead.
Elizabeth[2339829]
· 11 likes · Rating isn't publicly visible for an hour after creating the thread. Also, I'd worry about people finding the lotion + tissues combination
As the leader of Premature Attackulation, I fully support this incredible suggestion. Anything that improves the short but pleasant experience is fine by me.