Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Bug on opening forum posts.

Started by domi69 [2090332] on in Bugs & Issues.

2 replies · 36 views · thread synced · 9 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 3 / 3 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
3
Discussion span
→
People posting
3
Likes on archived posts
3
Posts by staff, officers and moderators
1
Authority score
55 / 100
Historical score
26 / 100
Story score
33 / 100
Engagement score
37 / 100

Most-liked replies

domi69 [2090332]
When I try to open up forum posts the page force resets continuously until I get an error on my safari page. If needed I can provide screen recording to show this error
CloudJumper [1636201]Staff
The issue is happening on iOS devices and has been reported here. I have asked devs to prioritize the issue, we just need to wait for the resolution. In the meanwhile, you can check the forums in Desktop view without any problems or you can view the forums if you open the links directly in the browser, without logging in to Torn.

Thanks!

Mentions: Forums crash browser