we all hate fortnite and we all know why
About this thread
Posts archived: 9 / 9 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 9
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 7
- Likes on archived posts
- 17
- Authority score
- 8 / 100
- Historical score
- 17 / 100
- Story score
- 34 / 100
- Engagement score
- 53 / 100
Most-liked replies
- oraN [1778676]
· 5 likes ·
[image: pbs.twimg.com]
Why would I hate something I do not even use / play?
If anything games like Fortnite do me a favor of weeding out some of the children (like you) from the things that i do play thus giving me a better experience elsewere.
If anything games like Fortnite do me a favor of weeding out some of the children (like you) from the things that i do play thus giving me a better experience elsewere.
This was just a way to see how people would react
I don't play Fortnite cuz I'm biased against all battle royales. And I also hate all third-person shooters (it doesn't feel as immersive as an FPS).
i agree this was completely a test to see what the community would say this was completely unbiased i dont hate but dont like the game either its just kinda there have been called a child so not to bad
The borderlands franchise, lego games,C.O.D are better than this
even Street Legal Racing: Redline v2.3.1 THE ULTIMATE TUNING SIMULATOR is better than fortnite. And thats saying something because that game looks like its on a PS1[image: steamuserimages-a.akamaihd.net]
That's a pretty good impression of when a Geo Metro and 18-wheeler collide.