This is a suggestion to fix (or to at least test it) the crashing of the forums when using iOS devices.
A response to: https://www.torn.com/forums.php#/p=threads&f=19&t=16187619&b=0&a=0
I would reply to the thread, but it keeps crashing on me, so I figured this would be the next best thing.
A fix would to potentially isolate the forums. Taking the user to a page that doesn’t have access to all the features such as gym, crimes etc.. at the top.
It would take the user to the forum like the forum you see when logged off.
The user then has to exit to go back to Torn’s normal page.
Basically just like when you use a pc on Torn, you have to turn it off (exit) to get back to Torn.
A response to: https://www.torn.com/forums.php#/p=threads&f=19&t=16187619&b=0&a=0
I would reply to the thread, but it keeps crashing on me, so I figured this would be the next best thing.
A fix would to potentially isolate the forums. Taking the user to a page that doesn’t have access to all the features such as gym, crimes etc.. at the top.
It would take the user to the forum like the forum you see when logged off.
The user then has to exit to go back to Torn’s normal page.
Basically just like when you use a pc on Torn, you have to turn it off (exit) to get back to Torn.
Mentions: Forums crash browser