Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

casino bug

Started by KimJongUn [2520147] on in Bugs & Issues.

12 replies · 134 views · thread synced · 5 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 13 / 13 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
13
Discussion span
→
People posting
8
Likes on archived posts
1
Posts by staff, officers and moderators
4
Authority score
57 / 100
Historical score
28 / 100
Story score
37 / 100
Engagement score
50 / 100

Most-liked replies

KimJongUn [2520147]
whenever i switched to other chrome tabs and coming back to poker tab, it would refresh the page.
i am using google chrome but another player said she is using kiwi browser and had the same bug.

edit: whenever i switched to other program it would refresh the page too
edit2 : title edit on every casino games
TMMGarf [2739677]
I have an issue with "Spin the Wheel" I have spun and won on the mediocre wheel but the prize has not been awarded and the wheel won't refresh. I cannot re-spin and the spin button is greyed out. If I go to the spin the wheel front page it looks like I haven't spun that wheel yet.
CloudJumper [1636201]Staff
If you move away from the wheel page before the reward gets credited, you receive your winnings on your next visit.
MilosCantMug [2060828]
That can work in your favor too using as a short self hosp whenever you need one, if you close down the wheel before Leslie manage to punch you in the face